Friday, April 28, 2006

The Jits Journey Begins

Hello all,
This blog is about my journey from white belt to blue belt in BJJ. I decided to keep this blog to help document my journey and allow others possibly interested in starting BJJ to see what its like.
I started training 4/12/2006 and I have no past experience in any martial art. I started training as a way to get in shape. So why not just go to a gym and workout you ask, well I tried that and it lasted a week. I was bored out of my mind so I decided if I was going to get some exercise I needed something challenging and mentally stimulating. I picked BJJ because it seemed like most other martial arts had everyone just dancing around by themselves. BJJ had a lot of sparring that I knew would get me fit. So the decision was made I would start training in BJJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home