Monday, May 01, 2006

The end of my first week

So I got my first week of training under my belt and went to my first sparring session. It was probably a little early to start sparring but I went anyway. It was difficult to say the least and I only lasted and hour of the two hours of sparring. The blue belts and purple belts gave me a lot of great instruction that should speed up my learning. Working with the white belts on the other hand is quite different, they wanted to try every move they knew on me cause they knew they would work farily easily. Plus you also get the white belts that think they are part of ufc 50 or something going as hard as possible. Which is fine until someone forces the armbar and pops my arm cause they went full on popping their hips into it. All in all it was a good first week and I look forward to many more.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mention you thought it was a little early for sparring - out of interest, now that you've been doing BJJ for a while, do you still feel the same way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home