Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training

Well I guess I was due for a tough night after so many good classes. Last night was the worst class I have had in quite some time. I nearly passed out during our warm up which didn't seem to be that much more intense than any other warm up but I just couldn't keep up. Then during technique class I couldn't seem to execute the easiest of moves without problems. It ended up becoming a self fulfilling prophecy at that point as I began to feel like I couldn't do anything right. The only good news is that I made it all the way through the class. We had a couple new guys in class last night also and one threw up about 5 minutes into the warm up, the other sat out after the warm up. I also sparred once at the end of class but my heart was only half into it as all I wanted to do was go home and call it a night. Hopefully Wednesday night will be better.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger William Koplitz said...

You know, it's funny, but it seems like sometimes you just can't do anything right and then other days, you can everything.
My theory is, the days you can't do anything are the days when someone else thinks he can walk on water; the days when you can walk on water, your opponent is having a crap day. It helps to remind yourself of this, it makes the bad days eaiser and keeps your ego in check on your good days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home