Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm Finally Back

Well after a two month hiatus I have returned to the blog. This isn't really BJJ related but I have missed going to the gym for the last two months due to travel for work and buying a new house. So after this long time away how was it going back to the gym, in a word "challenging". I feel like I am starting over from scratch but there wasn't much I could do sometimes life just gets in the way of training. The good news is I still really enjoy the training so hopefully I wont have to take a break like this again for awhile as it really hurt my progress.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Ramon Rivera said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to some more posts!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. it is a great blog. Well listen to my dilemma.
I' ve done a little taekwondo for 2 years, but very light training. So i got no injuries at all. I got a bit disappointed by tkd's weeknesses so i just started searching for other martial arts viewing clips at youtube, reading wiki etc..

BJJ caught my attention and i started reading more and more.. I've found a school that is 50 minutes away from my home, pretty far comparing to the 5 minute-distance that is taekwondo. But deep inside i am curious to see what is bjj like. But i am very very very anxious about injuries..

I see other people after some years speaking about having ribs broken, toes broken, ankles hurt, etc... So others are heading for surgery... I want my life too. I dont want to be 50 years ols and hurting all over my body...

So what is your opinion ?

 
At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While researching about BJJ and trying to decide If I am going to participate I found you blog most helpful and hope to see continued posting about the journey. And as you have said in the past about to OLD I am 39 and looking at just starting out. Keep up the work and stay focused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home