Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Week 3

Well week 3 was cut short. Monday night i either broke a rib or tore cartilage. So I won't be training for a while. I am still not sure how it happened. We were doing a drill and I started on my opponents back and he was trying to escape. I had his back and he rollled me over, scooted his hips out and turned when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain just to the right of my heart. I thought I just got the wind knocked out of me and sat for a few minutes but didnt feel any better. I sat the rest of the class out as it felt like i was being stabbed every time i breathed. Im not sure whether it is cracked or not but it is still very sore a week later. So after doing some reading online I found people said it can take up to 6 months to heal if its cartilage, so I am actually hoping its a cracked rib which will heal faster. This is really going to screw up my training and its going to cost me a lot in training fees since i already paid for the year and wont be attending for possibly a month or longer. So in short im not real happy about the situation. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home