Friday, June 09, 2006

Technique Class

Well tonight at technique class I really got to see how much I have improved since I started. We had about 5 brand new students start tonight so you know what that means...I go to work on techniques I know but haven't been able to apply successfully against more experienced opponents. I got quite a few armbars in during the guard passing drill plus I got to actually help people in class. Its nice to be able to offer others in the class some information instead of always being on the receiving end of the information. It appears the classes will continue to grow in size also due to the fact that the school has been advertising on Spike TV during UFC and The Ultimate Fighter reality show. I view this as a good and bad thing. The good, more students means a larger variety of people to train with. The bad, less one on one coaching from Rodrigo which is very important as there are so many small details to each move that must all be executed perfectly for success and without him watching I may not learn the technique properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home