Sunday, July 23, 2006

Finally back to civilized life

Well I hate to report on my life outside of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu but I felt like ranting a little.

I am finally back to the 21st century now that I have electricity at my house. We have been without power for 5 very long boring days. I couldn't even escape to work as we didn't have power there either. So for the past 5 days I drove around trying to come up with things I needed to do that were in air conditioned buildings that still had power because it was over 95 degrees for 3 of the days.

All in all when I think about it, its not that bad. It could have been much worse. A tree could have fallen on my house like our neighbor not a pretty site.

Well I will stop with the complaining now and be back with a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Report Monday. CYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home